Richmond Science & Technology Camps
We believe that every child is a scientist and that we can make children even better scientists! Club SciKidz’s 2019 Summer Camp season will offer 36 summer day camp themes. We certainly have something for everyone!
All of our hands-on National Science Standard activities make science challenging and fun! Our Camp Directors are highly trained, certified teachers, and are assisted by currently enrolled college students that have been trained by Club SciKidz.
Club SciKidz has the most comprehensive selection of Richmond science & technology camps.
Camps For Grades PK-K
Camps For Grades 1-3
Camps For Grades 4-7
- 3D Creator
- Advanced Robotics with LEGO® EV3
- Beginner Coding with Minecraft
- Chef SciKidz-Decadent Desserts
- Chef SciKidz-Party Time!
- Coding with Minecraft
- Coding with Roblox-NEW
- Deep Space Robotics
- Intro to Coding
- Magical & Mystical (Harry Potter)-NEW
- Racing Games-Game Design
- REVISED!!Emergency Vet
- Robot Engineer
- RPG Video Game Maker
- Special Effects
- Stop Motion Animation Marvel Superheroes-NEW
- Video Game Factory
- Young Surgeon
Camps For Grades 6-8
Summer Camp Pricing & Information:
- Camp price range is from $285-$365 per week. To see what a typical day is like, click here.
- Our week is Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm.
- Pre-camp and Post-camp hours are available:
- Pre-camp hours start at 8am and is $25 for the week.
- Post-camp hours go to 5:30pm and is $35 for the week.
Please see our Camper Welcome Packet for more information.
The Half-Day Summer Camp Program
We offer a half-day program for PK and K. The hours are from 9am-1pm and the cost is $215 per week. Post Camp services are not available for the half-day program. Your camper will need a snack, lunch, and drinks.
Full refunds will be given until April 1st. A 75% refund will be given between April 1st and May 31st.
No refunds will be made after June 1st. All registration cancellations will incur a $30 fee to cover our administration and registration fees.